Is Tara Medium Scam Or True?

Advertisements
Is Tara Medium Scam Or True? Tara Medium which has an online website address: www.tara-medium.com, She is offering free psichic reading and consulation online. And is this offer true or scam? Is Tara medium a Fake? Well I have checked from some sources, and found that there are some complaints to tara medium offer from one year back.

Here are some tara medium complaints:

I have a bad experience with Tara Medium, I think that Tara-medium is a scam. I order one product that has never been received. I Asked for tracking number but got no answer, then I requst a full refund, and did not get any answer.Do not order anything to do with scammers like TARA-Meduim.
 Here is another complaint reported by Dawn:

I was first received an email from Tara from an ad on Facebook, I thought it was genuine somehow I kept getting these e-mails and each time the money she loads were about to lose the price. I should of known then but you really did not expect anyone to rip you anyway after about 20 odd email that Tara medium sent me, I finally gave in and paid her 15.00 euros via Paypal account which she also sent me a receipt and said I should get reply from her within 48 hours with a file for me obviously I did not receive anything for 48 hours thats when I thought it might be a scam and it is. I know that I can say goodbye to my 15 euros.

Here are few feedback from Tara Medium assistant:

I can make sure you that Tara Medium never meant to cause any other negative feeling.
As Tara Medium assistant, I will be happy to help you to receive your refund, you could send your message via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html with the same email address you used for your subscription on Tara’s website. She always respects her 100% satisfaction guarantee.
 All of the tara medium scam, complaints and feedback above could be read here.

Well from the Tara medium complaints, reviews and feedback above we can't decide clearly that tara medium is scam artists or not, because they follow up all complaints and trying to fix all problems. if you have any other Tara Medium Complaints, or if you're an assistant from Tara Medium, you could send your reports here. We hope all could get a win - win solution.

Advertisements
Share on :
Is Tara Medium Scam Or True? | Bu Rosa | 5

6 comments:

  1. I think it would help to if three people would respond to Tara's advert at the same time and see if the responces are the same, some of the e-mails indicate that she did a special ritual for you or that your file fell open after a gush of wind, if the responces are the same to all three its a clear indication that the messages are computer generated and that there is no real personal comunication between individuals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been receiving emails from Tara saying im jew a big win so hurry and let her no weather to do the ritual.I was really convinced but after reading some of these letters there's no way she's getting a penny of me.She should be ashamed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made a stupid mistake and answered to her website, now I get all kinds of emails.. something is going to happen to me, Friday the 13 of June 2013 I will received good news, she's so disappointed I have not answered to any of her requests, and last but not least if I don't answer my luck is never going to change.. she dreams about me!! bull!! I think your rite it is a scam.. I don't consider myself with no luck..

      Delete
  3. I cannot believe that I almost bought into her scam. But I am glad I read your guy's comments. And the good news is I'm not going to let her scam me . Thank you for the comments .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys, we are so stupid to blush when she's wickedly charming. Now we giving her more power to use her rope pulling our money from the ATMs, one question.. Who can possibly dream of thousand people in few hours time of sleep and still recognise their names and tell the following day? What I know, Tara doesn't sleep, she uses a 4x4 truck, pulling your money out of your pocket. How's she gonna get time to sleep then? Y'all forgetting God, why would you join someone who's going to send a piece of "talisman"? I was going to draw your cash and send a bottle of urine as "talisman" if I were her...drink more beer because I have more urine to give to the world that forgets their God when faith leaked out when their hearts are broken. Lol I think I should sell my hair and say they're good in making money lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. i signed up and see took $120 off. nar i just signed my friend up to get spammed by her or him? she didn't sign up for any readings though which was good

    ReplyDelete